mog hunter picture gallery help

fallent

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I'm having some trouble getting the moghunter plugin to work. What exactly should the images Pic_Thumb and Pic_Info be? And also whenever I try to access the gallery in-game, it says that a certain picture (i.e Pic_5) is missing when I haven't indicated any Pic_5 in the script.

edit: I've also already changed the param for number of pictures to two! so I don't know why it's asking for numbers beyond that TT

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
check the param, if you have the master demo, it is also explained inside it.
if your stuck setting it up still after that, I try to explain step by step how to
set it up for 2 pictures.

all pictures are in the picture folder or gallery folder (need to check that).

fallent

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! thanks for replying ^^ I downloaded the master demo but unfortunately it seems the picture gallery plugin isn't being used...
Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 22.09.49.png
these are the params. The 2 pictures are named CG_1 and CG_2 and are both under img/pictures/ folder :(

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think Number word should be the same as File Name, without the _
the pictures are in the pictures folder, but the plugin didn't explain
in the demo.

I was planning using this plugin after I translate it, but I make a test project
to see if it works how it should.

I will check to it, but I will come back to you for it.

fallent

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright, thanks for investigating it for me! Changed the number word, but unfortunately still running into the same problem. :kaodes:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I Don't know what the number word refers too at this point and will dig later on it.
but it does work if you leave it as default. Number Word: Pic and FileName pic_
than name the images you want in the correct order pic_1 pic_2 pic_3 etc
on the amount of pictures you use. (if you use resolution is 864 x 624, try to make
on that resolution or between 500x300 and 864 x 624 (you can use bigger size as well)
which is 1080x720 etc or 1500 x 2000 (which was the size in the demo though)

after that, run hte plugin command as in the helpfile to add it to the gallery, that
is basicly it to make it to work.

I try to figure out number word and filename. because I think it should match but I cant tell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr