ozaya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey guys... Can somebody help me with this?
I'm using some Mog Hunter Scripts. Including the Boss HP Gauge Plugin... however, the Gauge itself is appearing wrong...

14cupn4.png

As you can see, the Gauge is like at 1/4 of all... The HP isnt the Problem cause this Boss' Full HP is 700.... All the files are original (I've just changed the color's...) so idk what the problem is <.<
Does anyone what I can do? Thank you in advance!

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-In Support. Thank you.

Fufi_Saintz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Other
Hey guys... Can somebody help me with this?
I'm using some Mog Hunter Scripts. Including the Boss HP Gauge Plugin... however, the Gauge itself is appearing wrong...

14cupn4.png

As you can see, the Gauge is like at 1/4 of all... The HP isnt the Problem cause this Boss' Full HP is 700.... All the files are original (I've just changed the color's...) so idk what the problem is <.<
Does anyone what I can do? Thank you in advance!
Hi! Sorry for necropostig but... I have the same problem.. ¿Did you ever find a solution?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_1 added!
index.php

Micro rant. The worst part of working from home when you live with your family is seeing how inconsiderate they are. "Hey, you're sitting in front of your computer, that means you're not doing anything! I want to put the TV at 200 decibels!"

If I was working in the office would you still talking me like that?
It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theunderscoregreg