DMIgames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
*CONSOLE SHOT BELOW*

So I am using Mog's time system and SumRndmDde title map background plugins, everything works fine with the time system on a regular map but if i try the title screen i get an error like this:

3xGetOc.png

Of course I added the tags to disable the time system from functioning on the title map but i still get the error, any thoughts about this? I tried making it so everything is off at the beginning and i'll turn it on via script calls/plugin commands but still the same error. I've also tried re-arranging the scripts but the order doesn't seem to make a difference.

XHHVP43.png

Does anyone have any ideas why it's doing this and how to go about fixing it?

Thanks ahead of time!

CONSOLE SHOT:
VBKpz7O.png

DMIgames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RESERVED

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redzoni