Mog Weather Effects, Make 2 Effects Active At Same Time

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Tonedawg181, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Tonedawg181

Tonedawg181 Tonedawg Gaming Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Engine: Rpg Maker MV
    Plugin: MOG_Weather_EX

Hi, I'm using mog's weather effects plugin, and although I do like it a lot, I was curious if there was any way to have 2 weather effects going at once.

Example: His title screen plugin allows several at once, and there is a part in my game where the hero visits where he's standing on the title screen. But I cant recreate the weather properly because on the title screen (using MOG_Title_Particles) I have leafs blowing in the wind and little particle balls blowing in the wind, when my hero vists there in game, I can have one of the 2 effects, but not both it seems.

2. peq42_

peq42_ Yeet Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese(BR)
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I tried that in my game, but i don't think it's possible(I tried using rain and leafs effect. In the end i had to use MV rain and this plugin's leafs).What you saw must have been an old version(which had less performance)

It probably requires the plugin to be modified. But i don't know.

3. Tonedawg181

Tonedawg181 Tonedawg Gaming Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I either need to copy something from the title particles code and add it to the weather ex code, or maybe run two weather plugins at once, I think galv made one. I'll have to look into this more.