MOG Weather EX 'addChild' of undefined error with Camera Core

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by NikkiKaji, Nov 6, 2019.

1. NikkiKaji

NikkiKaji Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Program: RPG Maker MV 1.5.1
    Plugin link: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-weather-ex/ and http://sumrndm.site/camera-core/
    Error screenshot:
    [​IMG]
    I'm getting this error when starting a new project and only enabling Mog's weather plugin and srd's camera core plugin. Strangely enough, I have an older game project that uses both of these plugins (along with many others) and it gives me no errors. I'm not sure exactly how I'm only getting the error in a new project, and I'm not sure what I did to prevent it in the old one...
    Not sure if there are any compatible alternatives for these plugins, or possibly a patch. I've also placed the weather plugin at the very bottom, which fixed compatibility issues with other plugins such as terrax lighting, but not with the camera plugin. Any help would be appreciated, since I really need both of these for my game. Thanks! :)

2. Motochi

Motochi Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Maybe you missing some plugins?

3. alcreator440

alcreator440 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I would also like to know if there is a solution to this problem since I encountered the same thing. Right now I'm just using Mog's older version of the weather script for compatibility.

4. NikkiKaji

NikkiKaji Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    After messing with some settings, turning off the "zoom image" option in the camera core fixed the problem, but it's just a work around for now. I'd like to keep this thread open just incase someone else can create a patch.

alcreator440 likes this.