VitaliaDi

Jedi Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all, I'm trying to get this plugin to work and I have the plugin command activated on the map I want it to appear on and it simply does not appear on the map I want it to.

The issues:

• #1 The plugin is not working on the map I have it set to activate on, the one with the event. When I transition to another map THEN it shows up on that new map, transitioning back to the original map it does not stay, is simply disappears. Does anyone know why this is happening?
  • #2 The maps it does show on shows the fog effect as small squares, is there a way for it to cover the whole screen the way RPG Maker XP makes use of fog? I haven't been able to find very good tutorials on this plugin while googling.
Here are some images for reference. (Also these maps are WIPs don't mind the yuck)

The map and event the weather is called with. Literally nothing:

1591232071208.png1591232108106.png

Transition to next room that has NO plugin command to call the weather effect. Also where the fog shows up as small squares instead of full-screen:
1591232166756.png

pasunna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
why you set it to parallel?
that will loop remove create the fog at the same stance so it will never show up
and about fog I suggest find another plugin
this is some cool fog
also in mog master demo
check the steam crystal there have a fog example

VitaliaDi

Jedi Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update: If I use a weather ID 25 or higher it shows up but flips out spazzing all over the screen. Only on the map the even is located on.

VitaliaDi

Jedi Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
why you set it to parallel?

Oh oof it looks like that was the problem, I changed it to autorun and erased the event and now it's working just fine. Thanks so much

This is resolved,

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

welp, I literally can't continue working on ALEX now that my MZ trial is up (unless I somehow place in the jam which I don't remotely deserve to for my unfinished crap) so I am back on my bullshit
some test stuff. Empty for now. My other project (this project) needs more attention. The lagging really kicks up when I try to capture gameplay. ✨
Real-Time Battles, Pixel Filter, Animate Cursor & Menus & Windows | RPG Maker News #114

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.
Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satokikei