Uranium

Game Dev, Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey I am trying to force a battle to stop for a cut scene.

I have got it so when the enemy gets below a certain HP%it triggers a common event.

But I can still see the battle UI using chrono battle system.

I found that If I use plugin command: chrono_mode : false this will free up my actors and i can move around but the UI will still be there and if I try to transfer it locks up.

Lex1253

Ace Defective
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I've been trying to make something similar to this, but haven't been able to come close...

Uranium

Game Dev, Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I've been trying to make something similar to this, but haven't been able to come close...

I believe in @ct_bolt !!!! If any one is able to do this he will be the guy! I also believe he is working on something like this. I am not 100% sure but I will pay him if he is able to make this happen! Or something similar possibly!??! I will message him today and see what he says.

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.
I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
how it looks from the top
Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiteSilverwind