TheWhiteRose000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Long story short, I've narrows down my issue to the Moghunter ATB for some reason its enabling the battlers to fade (Galv Animated Battlers)
My friend was able to fix the old one but the newer version rectifies a lot of issues I have with other things however the fade is back and I don't know how to
disable it.

Anyone got a moment?
I want to get it so my battlers don't fade when they die.

old.txt

new.txt

Attachments

• old.txt
    323 bytes · Views: 1
  • new.txt
    323 bytes · Views: 1

Kizami

Alejandro
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Look for Battle End in the Battle Hud script, it starts with something like alias mog_battle_hud_battle_process_victory process_victory

Now, it appears:

def process_victory
    execute_face_effect_end
    mog_battle_hud_battle_process_victory
    end

I think the issue is the execute_face_effect_end. You could try removing it; I'm not sure if it would work as I haven't used Galv Animated Battlers, but you could try removing it, or this other option could work as well

replace it with:

def process_victory
    if $game_switches[x] == false
    execute_face_effect_end
    end
    mog_battle_hud_battle_process_victory
    end

$game_switches[x] would be the ID of an switch you would like to use. If it's OFF in this case, the effect will take place, if ON, the faces won't have the fade-out effect. At least this worked for me, but as I said, I don't know if it would fix the issue with Galv's script, xD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm finally back! :kaojoy:
A lot of RL issues happened this year which didn't let me work on Aithne as much, but I am back with new inspiration!
In that time my art style also changed a little, so I'll be doing a small art change with busts/menu art
Ops forgot to fix the hand on the weaponless sprite o_O
opening old GIMP files is a blessing and a curse because it can be fun to look at art you started once upon a time and want to finish BUT come to a total halt when you remember your past self forgot to create separate layers for most files
"The bigger the person, the longer the wait"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaTedinator