EclipseVRP

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! So as the title states, I'm using MOGHunter's Battle Cry Plugin, which is completely set up, everything is working besides the Action sounds, but I did a work around using a Common Event that calls for the sounds!

Though, the Actions, having solved it myself, is not the reason I'm posting this thread! I'd like to know if there is a way to call upon a Gab Window when a Sound File is played, an example being the Turn Sound File, so when it's Actor 1's Turn, the Gab Window will pop up using the appropriate Sound File!

Seems like a stretch considering that MOGHunter's and YanFly's Plugins weren't designed with compatibility in mind, but I would like to know if anyone has made a work round or managed to come up with something to help? I'd appreciate the help, cheers!

Gregaur

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think they are made to work together, but myabe you can find something that add text at the begining of an action ?
Like this :

EclipseVRP

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think they are made to work together, but myabe you can find something that add text at the begining of an action ?
Like this :
Hmm, it is a possibility, but more of a last resort. I'll see what I can do, I'm still messing with some stuff as I type this! Thanks for the suggestion!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deli