fireflyege

Witch please!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can someone please help me with removing enemy layout for MOGHunter's Battle HUD?

I do not want that enemy selection box to appear, nor do I want it with allies but I have no success so far. Because of the language, I do not understand the plugin options either. I am also using all of Yanfly's plugins. When I disable the HUD it does not show the selection screen so it must be something with the HUD.

Last edited:

IAmJakeSauvage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can someone please help me with removing enemy layout for MOGHunter's Battle HUD?

I do not want that enemy selection box to appear, nor do I want it with allies but I have no success so far. Because of the language, I do not understand the plugin options either. I am also using all of Yanfly's plugins. When I disable the HUD it does not show the selection screen so it must be something with the HUD.
The enemy selection boxes I think are Yanfly's - if you look in his Battle Core (I believe) there's an option for it.

The Hatred Avenger

~Critical Invader~
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Helloooo ^_^ how are you doing?

Ok I don't know if you know this but I will say it just in case, so this happens when you combine Yanfly's Battle core and Moghunter's Battle HUD
In the battle system there are two windows for anything, for an example let's take your enemies box:

Window1) Your original game Window.png in the img>system folder let's call it WindowOG for now.
Window2) Moghunter's Layout_Enemy.png in img>battlehud folder let's call it MogWindow for now.

what is happening when you set the parameters in Mog's plugin to true is that it makes the WindowOG opacity = 0 and pastes the MogWindow above it, technically both of them are there but visually you only see These windows:

Same goes for Allies now if you want to remove those layouts here's what you have to do:

1- Go the MogHunter Battle Hud Plugin, enter it and scroll down until you see this

If Layout Enemy is set to true then it will show the previous red box as the enemy selection box ,
set it to false < watch out no caps and then the window layout will go away.

Do the same but in this section for Allies:

Set the Layout Actor to false and thus no layouts will appear and you basically got rid off MogWindow. Now what is left is your
Original Window which we called WindowOG.

To remove this box completely using the same plugin!! change the following in the same parameters that I posted

W Enemy X-Axis
W Enemy Y-Axis

W Actor X-Axis
W Actor Y-Axis

to what numbers? well it depends on your game resolution put crazy numbers like 2000,2000 or 5000,5000 aka X and Y values that are bigger than your game RES.

Recommendation:
Doing this will leave you with no box what so ever for enemies nor allies, yes your battle screen will look clean but also empty so what I suggest
is you add either

Moghunter's Battle Cursor which you can grab from here:
https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-battle-cursor/

Or

Yanfly's Battle Select Cursor which you can grab from here:
http://yanfly.moe/2016/05/15/yep-101-battle-select-cursor

in this way you will have no boxes for enemies nor allies but you will have an awesome cursor which you can draw if you want to show where's the play at atm, I can help you set-up the cursors.

I hope this helped and please if there's anything wrong with this way tell me so I can correct it. =)

Happy RPG Making.

Attachments

Last edited:

fireflyege

Witch please!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@The Hatred Avenger hey there ^^ I am pretty well and how are you doing? I hope you are good as well. ^^

Thanks for your answer. It really helped me a lot. I use the battle cursors already so that is why the enemy selection screen was unnecessary.

The Hatred Avenger

~Critical Invader~
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@The Hatred Avenger hey there ^^ I am pretty well and how are you doing? I hope you are good as well. ^^

Thanks for your answer. It really helped me a lot. I use the battle cursors already so that is why the enemy selection screen was unnecessary.
Hey, I'm glad that you're fine! I'm doing good as well but stressed haha!

That's perfect that it helped I'm glad it did and glad that you're enjoying it. If you need any help with Mog's Battle Hud tell me and I'll be glad to help with what I can ^.^.

Enjoy, Happy RPG Making.

fireflyege

Witch please!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am having some problems here and there, so I would love your help. Likewise, you can ask me anytime and even though I suck I am sure I will do my best. ^^

The Hatred Avenger

~Critical Invader~
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am having some problems here and there, so I would love your help. Likewise, you can ask me anytime and even though I suck I am sure I will do my best. ^^
Hahah no one sucks here!

sure I'll do and you can message me about the problems and I'll do my best too =).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"
Work on Yanfly's MZ plug-ins is coming along nicely. Looking forward to getting them: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Core_Engine_VisuStella_MZ
so uh variables can only be used for num lol? I guess I gotta fix that once MZ come out lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BM_ANDERSON