RMMV MogHunter Battle HUD - Layout help

ShinRyu9

Ordinary Traveler
Reaction score
First Language
Hmong
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there! I'm kinda new here, so I've been playing around with Moghunter's Battle HUD to get my battle layout how I want it to be. So far, it's looking alright. However, the main issue are the layouts. Does anyone know where I can change the layouts?

1598206053039.png

Marluwuxia

Starting Game Maker
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I figured out on my own is that you have to replace the js with the layout template you're using.

example: if you use the black pearl hud, the js will try to fit your images you're changing with black pearl. So you have to replace the wrong js with the right one.

Hope this is clear! (pretty late reply ;u; )

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Go into the plugin setting and change the x,y coordinates. It's like that because you have a different resolution than the sample project. If only there's an easy way to figure out what coordinates they are supposed to go... Otherwise, it's just guess and trial.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is this Profile Banner thing new? Or did I just discovered it now?
Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beccokiwis