RMMV Moghunter Battler motions causes error when its with Moghunter Emerge Motions.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I tried using Moghunter's battler motions with the Moghunter Emerge motions plugin and when i start a battle, this pops up. it also does this if i remove Emerge Motions. Can anyone please help?

Attachments

• Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    649.7 KB · Views: 5

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to JS/Plugin Support. Thank you.

Please get a screenshot of the console (hit F8 when the error happens, then in the Developer Tools window that pops up, go to the Console tab). Please use ALT+PrintScreen so only that window is captured, making the text in the image easier to read.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgentWoden