Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I hope I have posed this in the right place.
So, I'm using Moghunter's Chrono Engine. I haven't used the demo file, since I thought it was unnecessary because I only need 2 weapons to work.

The first weapon is a gun and I can make it work so it shoots from the player. However, I want the sprite sheet to change whenever the gun is used. I can't make that work.

I assume I need to use Moghunter's CharPoses plugin, but I get this error when it's on so it has to be something to do with that plugin:

Error.pngCharPoses.png

This is the gun, bullet tool and sprite that need to change when it's used:

Gun weapon.pngBullet item.pngHero act 1 .png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hjbkwjhef