iiJaspers

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've encountered an issue regarding MogHunter's Consecutive Battles plugin, a quite simple one at that.

I am to use the plugin command "consecutive_battles: X, X, X" to call upon the multiple battle plugin, but I don't know where to place it. I've tried the most likely areas such as troops, common event, and on the map, but none of it seems to work. Any information regarding how to use this plugin would be much appreciated.

Plugin: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-consecutive-battles/

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wish I could download just one single plugin, or see it on git or something, instead of having to download the entire master demo file.

While waiting, if it is really a plugin command, then it's likely to be an event command to be executed on the map, and I'm guessing the X, X, X are the troop ids you want to battle.

Edit: yes, it is called from an event on the map.

Look at the command used (which is similar to the one in the plugin help):
consecutive_battles : 9,10

Now look at your command:
consecutive_battles: X, X, X

The command on the map (Battle Plugins, event 6 @ 17,13 - the blue-haired girl) has a space before : and you don't. It also has no spaces between the numbers, and it looks like yours does. Whether THAT is a problem or not I don't know, but the no space before : is definitely an issue, because consecutive_battles and consecutive_battles: are not the same plugin command.

Last edited:

IamAnirbanBhar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very late for asking something since this post is almost 1 year old. Just wanted to know if this system can be used on actor party as well? Like you have a party of 8 members, but only 4 can join the battle, now, if those 4 members die in the battle the next 4 party members will join the battle.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game
This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Koalmexx