Zonegm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys! I need some help here with a plugin or if possible, with a guiding in how to accomplish this.

I want to add the Moghunter Gallery in the Visual Category like the Window Skin from SRD:

1582937133724.png

Is it possible to do this? I know that I have to create a symbol in the Moghunter Gallery so that the OptionCore could read it (?). I don't really know!

Please, help!

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hm... The Yanfly plugin does not have a feature to add a common event for the command option?
If such a thing exists, you can put the script call in the common event:
SceneManager.push(Scene_Picture_Gallery)

Otherwise, I think a Symbol has to be created... I look into the mog plugin, and I don't find a symbol.
I can't think another way.

Zonegm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Creating a command option that calls a common event? I don't really know if this is possible... I'm going to try it though!

But frankly, I do think that the OptionCore "demands" a symbol to operate...

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Creating a command option that calls a common event? I don't really know if this is possible
I don't know either, it was a guess. I only used this plugin once.

But frankly, I do think that the OptionCore "demands" a symbol to operate...
Yes, for sure =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

being an extreme introvert with massive anxiety... I forget this is really, REALLY frustrating for people who are the exact opposite. still, wait this out and stay home...
I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
Apparently it's not just people who are hit by corona virus. My phone has set itself to English language on its own. Not that I'm complaining... :D
I got a new computer and can't find my product activation key for MV, what do I do ;-;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medialrs