The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No clue what happened to them. Thanks for the most recent master demo of their work, though. Just nabbed it. :)

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mog mentioned RL stuff a couple weeks ago, given the flaming hellscape we've been living in that could cover a lot of problem(s), so no point in speculating.

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In this world how things go, its hard to imagine what might have happened. Like everyone else... I hope they are ok and safe. But it is such a scary time for sure. The world has gone full tilt and everyone is on edge it seems. Be well MOGS be safe. <3

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
no reason to delete your whole work, if what you're dealing with is family problems.
lately there's been a streak of hacks by Russian scammers all over the place, including youtube, twitter, facebook, twitch and the like.
wouldn't surprise me if someone had nuked his accounts, although I would have expected them to be taken over, as it was the case with the other accounts I mention.
nobody just deletes a set of accounts that imply no monetary drain whatsoever.

Makeratore

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Last edited by a moderator:

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Makeratore Might be dealing with too many download requests. Glad I got it when I did. lol.

Xelion

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
I wonder what happened, because I'm pretty sure I saw him tweet about new plugins/updated ones for MZ a couple of days ago after a long hiatus and his website was working, too.

Jrrkein

Insert Witty Title Here
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That's a bummer. I really enjoy some of his works and e disappear without a trace. He could archive his plugins than sending them to the void.

Elgigante94

PROJECT 1
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French, Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If somebody send me an access to a FTP (restricted to 1 folder for example) I can send the latest MZ and MV plugins list he did.
But each one are more than 100Mo, it will not be possible on free uploading platform.

Thefirelion

Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Someone can post a download link for the VX Ace master demo?.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For those sharing Mogs plugins, please make sure you are abiding by their terms of service. In other words, if they didn’t allow reposting of them, then don’t. I’m not accusing - I honestly don’t know what the terms are and can’t check right now - just reminding.

Elgigante94

PROJECT 1
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French, Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you want to use his/her scripts, the following credits are include in each Mog's Master demos :

----------------------------------------------------------------------
■ GENERAL (RTP XP , VX , MV, MZ)
KADOKAWA CORPORATION

■ Plugins & Other Graphics Assets (* MENUS/HUDS/GUI)
Moghunter (Atelier RGSS)

The scripts can be used in commercial/ non-commercial games.

HiddenAlchemist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Like many others, I too am pretty shocked and saddened by their sudden disappearance. Especially as I've used many of their scripts and quite enjoyed them. But I am also more concerned for their well-being and can only hope that, whatever they have decided to do, they will find peace. These last two years have certainly been very hard.

I do also share a similar concern with mlogan. Although I've went ahead and backed up the plugins I did download for personal use, there is a part of me that wonders if MogHunter no longer wishes for their plugins to be used anymore. It has admittedly left me hesitant and set my own projects aback.

As far as terms of usage, I can't seem to find anything at all. Their plugin zip folder only has a credits notepad and their plugins' help topics make no mention of terms.

Addition: For anyone wondering about terms, I used the Wayback Machine to look for any. (Went back to January of this year.)

This is all there was:
– English
1 – You’re free to use all Atelier-Rgss scripts in commercial or non-commercial projects.
2 – You’re free to edit and adapt my scripts.
3 – Some demonstrations contains copyright materials (Anime stuff), they are used for demonstration purposes only.

I would still err on the side of caution about reposting though, especially as we still do not know what has happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Alberest so far, got a lot done but still ALOT left to do.
Wish I had a better means of taking screenshots...
Map is 148x98

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ziipan