Status
Not open for further replies.

Keneto21

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
Para aquellos que comparten complementos de Mogs, asegúrese de cumplir con sus términos de servicio. En otras palabras, si no permitieron volver a publicarlos, no lo hagan. No estoy acusando, honestamente, no sé cuáles son los términos y no puedo verificar en este momento, solo recordando.
According to this archive of the page it does not indicate anything about it. (sorry for my English) https://web.archive.org/web/20201205164842/https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/about/

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As far as terms of usage, I can't seem to find anything at all. Their plugin zip folder only has a credits notepad and their plugins' help topics make no mention of terms.

I checked when I released cross engine. The last version that was on his website said everything was free for commercial and noncommercial use, and that you could edit or adapt the scripts as well (except for the images which he included in demos, which he said he didn't have the rights to).

IIRC he also had a blog post from like, 2014? I think the pre-MZ era where he mentioned that he'd recently changed his policy on scripts and was just letting anyone use them freely, though I haven't been able to dig that up now that the site is down.

Ah, here's his old one
  1. à permitido usar os scripts de RGSS (Atelier-Rgss) em projetos comerciais ou não, desde que os créditos sejam mencionados.
    1. Os scripts de RGSS estão livres para serem postados em sites ou fóruns, desde que sejam mencionados de onde foram retirados.
    2. Ã proibido Linkar diretamente as Demos e os jogos de projetos.

Terms of use (Translated)
    ______________________Terms to use the material of this site____________________
    1. It is allowed to use the RGSS scripts of Atelier-Rgss in projects commercial or private as long as both I and this site are mentioned in the credits.
    2. Scripts of RGSS are free to be posted in sites or other forums, as long as there is mention where they originated .
    3. It is forbidden to link directly to the demos and/or games/projects of this site.

AeroPergold

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
While it is a shame that Moghunter disappeared like a Hong Kong protester. I'm glad that we have all taken the effort to preserve his work to the best of our abilities so that any and everyone can appreciate his efforts.

This is why video games needs a massive preservation movement like how the British did for their old steam locomotives.

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Accents were lost, probably due to a lack of UTF-8 support, fixed:
É permitido usar os scripts de RGSS (Atelier-Rgss) em projetos comerciais ou não, desde que os créditos sejam mencionados.
  1. Os scripts de RGSS estão livres para serem postados em sites ou fóruns, desde que sejam mencionados de onde foram retirados.
  2. É proibido Linkar diretamente as Demos e os jogos de projetos.

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait what :kaoback:Oh wow, all their sites are gone. I really hope it's just they were bored with RPGmaker and its upkeep. Hope that they are doing fine in RL considering the current landscape of the world.

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
I'm glad that we have all taken the effort to preserve his work to the best of our abilities so that any and everyone can appreciate his efforts.
It sounds so morbid when you put it like that, but I guess it's true. I just hope they can cope with whatever they're going through and either come back better or move on.
This is a weird community, too. Unless you have a good support net of close friends that care about you, being a content creator can easily devolve into a web of one-sided expectations.
Regardless, indeed, let's do our best to preserve their work while it is a necessity. My heart goes out to them. :(

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey everyone,
In regards to the RPG Maker MV and MZ scripts specifically, Mog went out of his way to delete them and doesn't want people to download them for now. I removed all the links temporarily to respect the creator's wishes. Please wait for him to come back and talk about this on his own time. If you really need his resources, we would like to request to not ask publicly in the official forum as much as possible. We do our best to respect a creator's wishes.

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone,
In regards to the RPG Maker MV and MZ scripts specifically, Mog went out of his way to delete them and doesn't want people to download them for now. I removed all the links temporarily to respect the creator's wishes. Please wait for him to come back and talk about this on his own time. If you really need his resources, we would like to request to not ask publicly in the official forum as much as possible. We do our best to respect a creator's wishes.
Glad you got in contact with Mog and that he's not dead :)

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I really hope nothing bad's happened. Prayers and well wishes to Mog go out. I've used a few of their resources before. They're a great asset to the RPG Maker spaces.

Jrrkein

Insert Witty Title Here
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I guess the forums have it's own policy I guess.
I hope he's doing well

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay so its by his own design well we'll Just have to accept that and hope we'll get to hear why someday.

VK_Vorpal King

VN & RM Game Creator
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
Other
I'm relieved that the Moghunter is fine, at least that's good news for me.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got lucky I got his master demo, of 2020, but might not be the latest updates.
to bad you cannot share them if someone is looking for them or missing a plugin.
if they like to use it, but I respect the wishes of moghunter though =)

his plugin are amazing.

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia Did you get in contact with Moghunter and he told you that? Not asking because of plugins, but because I just want to know he's okay, at least physically.

Monkeynugget

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Holy Moly, Glad i grabbed them when i did. the Yanfly moment back in the day is why even if im not using a plugin at the moment i download and store it on a hard drive.

Just cause its here today doesn't mean it will be there tomorrow

Another of those it really sucks if you didnt get it before they nuked it events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel so dumb I forgot to set parameters and thought the plugin wasn't working
I can come up with all of the magic skills in the world, but I can hardly think of creative physical weapon skills within the JRPG realm. One of those ones....
It's time for episode 19 of our Make a Cliff Map in RPG Maker MZ... I mean, Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ! Today we're working on our cliff map again. Let's see if we can finish it this time!

A side story is almost getting into the next stage. Almost everything in this game has real-life references.
unfinishedbuildingwip1.jpg
Everyday life is full of absurdity. This is just a reflection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinsel2