slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@011008, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I've merged your posts together. Yes, until Moghunter says otherwise, if you had already downloaded before, the previous terms (and that includes commercial usage) still count.

Last edited:

kako05

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Australian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Probably gonna make a new start with a new name, sites, and put everything behind a paywall.

In any case, if he has any personal problems he needs to sort out, good luck to him.
Nothing wrong with adding price to the plugins as this probably means devs will dedicate more hours making better/more plugins as it'll be financially beneficial to them. I wouldn't expect people working for free, just hopefully devs will stop obfuscation of their plugins. Real paying "customers" will not bother with them because of how useless they are for ongoing projects (can't fix/have to rely on not trustworthy support/can't make compatibilities/can't customize).
And as "steals" go, never really bothered with copycats. Seeing thieves on itch.io, they're not even popular and shouldn't be a concern.
I was worried MOG went the same way (or another drama happened), but happy to see him back.
While his plugins are not the most "friendly" with other people's plugins and need fixing a lot for compatibility issues, but his creations are full of creativity and work well if not going over the top with mixing all sorts of stuff.
And whatever happens, hopefully, devs know that despite a handful of "haters", there are x1000+ more "lovers" who adore their work even if they're silent majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Episode 18 is here. We're still making a game in RPG Maker MZ. This week, let's make that cliff map look awesome with the new tiles we made last week! Join us live, now!

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?
unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TizenyEl