slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@011008, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I've merged your posts together. Yes, until Moghunter says otherwise, if you had already downloaded before, the previous terms (and that includes commercial usage) still count.

Last edited:

kako05

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Australian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Probably gonna make a new start with a new name, sites, and put everything behind a paywall.

In any case, if he has any personal problems he needs to sort out, good luck to him.
Nothing wrong with adding price to the plugins as this probably means devs will dedicate more hours making better/more plugins as it'll be financially beneficial to them. I wouldn't expect people working for free, just hopefully devs will stop obfuscation of their plugins. Real paying "customers" will not bother with them because of how useless they are for ongoing projects (can't fix/have to rely on not trustworthy support/can't make compatibilities/can't customize).
And as "steals" go, never really bothered with copycats. Seeing thieves on itch.io, they're not even popular and shouldn't be a concern.
I was worried MOG went the same way (or another drama happened), but happy to see him back.
While his plugins are not the most "friendly" with other people's plugins and need fixing a lot for compatibility issues, but his creations are full of creativity and work well if not going over the top with mixing all sorts of stuff.
And whatever happens, hopefully, devs know that despite a handful of "haters", there are x1000+ more "lovers" who adore their work even if they're silent majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.
I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg
If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattcraftbr