DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hello guys.

I tried to understand the script but i can't figure out how to add the total HP of a monster, near the actual hp.

This is the script: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-hp-gauge/

I thought that it could be more cool in a way like this... where at left you have actual hp, and right total hp.

Cattura.JPG

I know that numbers are "created" with a spritesheet:

HPGaugeEnemy_C.png

So i think that for create a slash "/" for divide the actual HP, maybe it's not so simple, i think.

I don't know if it's possible in a simple way... :(

Let me know, please.
Thank you in advise

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you're going to create a function (probably not technically the correct term) that calculates and parses the monster's max hp and feeds that back to the spritesheet to display. I don't think that should BE TOO complicated, but I'm certain it will require more knowledge of JS than I possess.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I think you're going to create a function (probably not technically the correct term) that calculates and parses the monster's max hp and feeds that back to the spritesheet to display. I don't think that should BE TOO complicated, but I'm certain it will require more knowledge of JS than I possess.

I think that all you need is only to print the total hp. A fixed number.
Because the function that calculates the hp of the monster, already exist, and it's what you see.
The problem is that the number that you see, will update every time you deal damage, of course.
But what about add another function as a copy of the first, that remain fixed, near the first??

(as for the dividing slash "/", I don't know...)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know you've been working on RPGMaker for a while when you go to move your projects to a 16 GB USB drive and get told not enough space to do this operation.
The latest post on TheDazzlingsAreBack...
besides itch and occasionally here where are people doing game jams at y'all? (plz do not cross reference this with my previous status lol)
Go out all day!
★No work★
Just want to sleep when I get home Zzzzz
just went through 50 issues of Fables, only to left kind of disappointed by it, I guess I have to wait for season 2 of TWAU instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcanjo