Moghunter LMBS and Consecutive Battle compatibility

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by JUICY_PINEFIELDS, Apr 29, 2019.

1. JUICY_PINEFIELDS

JUICY_PINEFIELDS はい! 十四松です!! Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi! I'm still fairly new to Javascript, so sorry if this question seems poorly worded or in the wrong subforum because I don't know if it counts as plugin support or learning JS.

I've been messing with Moghunters LMBS, and I wanted to use their Consecutive Battle script as well.
    There is a compatibility issue though, I want to say it's got something to do with the Consecutive Battles way of creating enemies.
    Here is a video to show what I mean. They don't show up, but you can still hit them.
    Here's the scripts:

I think it's the line where it creates the enemies for the second wave, this one:
    Code:
    Spriteset_Battle.prototype.createEnemiesConBat = function() {
        var enemies = $gameTroop.members();
        var sprites = [];
        for (var i = 0; i < enemies.length; i++) {
            sprites[i] = new Sprite_Enemy(enemies[i]);
        }
        sprites.sort(this.compareEnemySprite.bind(this));
        for (var j = 0; j < sprites.length; j++) {
            this._conBatField.addChild(sprites[j]);
        }
        this._enemySprites = sprites;
    };
    that doesn't work with the way LMBS works since LMBS creates their own enemy sprites.
    I want to make it create the sprites used in LMBS, tried copy and pasting most of the lines relating to sprites in it but failed (probably because it's not the smartest thing to do).

If I wanted to create a new LmbsSpriteBattler instead of Sprite_Enemy, how would I do that? It's in another script and I'm not sure how to make it use the same functions and variables from another script.
    I don't even know if it's the right solution, but if anyone could help guide me it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!