Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
PLEASE HELP!! :kaoeh:
I'm using Moghunter's MOG_BattleCry plugin to make voices in my game, I replaced the default ones with custom ones, but they weren't being replaced, I read the plugin and it said

"Add voices in the battle (action, damage, victory, etc ...) To define the voices it is necessary to edit the plugin manually. Editing the plugin should be done from line 70."

But I have no idea what I should be doing!! I'd really appreciate it , so can somebody please help me..? ;-; :kaocry:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
PLEASE HELP!! :kaoeh:
I'm using Moghunter's MOG_BattleCry plugin to make voices in my game, I replaced the default ones with custom ones, but they weren't being replaced, I read the plugin and it said

"Add voices in the battle (action, damage, victory, etc ...) To define the voices it is necessary to edit the plugin manually. Editing the plugin should be done from line 70."

But I have no idea what I should be doing!! I'd really appreciate it , so can somebody please help me..? ;-; :kaocry:
i tried this with the mog hunter demo:
- go into the "SE" file scroll down to "P1_Action_01" and the following list..
SE.png
Actor1 ect.png
-take your sound files u want to use and Rename them into the SAME names like "P1_Action_01" and the others below
=> i only made a safe copy of SE-File and than used the frog sound and Copied+REnamed it into these:
"P1_Damage_01" (+02 +03)

- delete the old default "P1_Action_01" ect; in order to replace them with your renamed sound files
-> than i added a Battle Entry and tested it ..and when Actor1 got damage the Frog sound where used
eg battle entry.png
I didnt change any Setting in the Plugin i just replaced the Soundfiles..
-if that doesnt solve your problem,than i missunderstood the problem.

Last edited:

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I did that already, but it didn't do anything....Thanks for trying, but it'll be a real shame if I can't fix this...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

12 done, 4-5 started. Now that the weekend is over, things will sloooowwwww down again proabably.
when you're completely done with someone's crap lol...
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 3 ---

F.Healer: Here it is,I made the Simple Sandwich
Survivalist
: it's so Delicious!
Chef: Here you Go! My Gourmet Steak.
Survivalist: It's Super Delicious,Too!
F.Mage: I Made it for you!
F.Healer: Uhh...Charcoal?
F.Mage No,It's a Toast!
Chef: Did you Let it in 10 Minutes?
F.Mage: Maybe?