Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

I have a day night system for the game I'm making, and I'm using the Mog_SceneMenu Plugin (see below)

In the program by default there is a section for a rotating circle, see here:

In my game I currently have it hidden, but I'd like to use it:

Because the game has a day / night system, I'd like the circle to be a sun and moon depending on if its day or night, however in the plugin there is no section to change this circle dependant on variable/switch.

Is there anyone out there that would be able to help me out with this?

Thanks in advance

micoomer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could change the code a bit, so the plugin can check what image to use for the circle.

In line 370, change the code to this:

Scene_Menu.prototype.createMagicCircle = function() {
this._variable = $gameVariables.value(id);
this._magicCircle = new Sprite(ImageManager.loadMenusMain("MagicCircle_" + this._variable));
this._magicCircle.anchor.x = 0.5;
this._magicCircle.anchor.y = 0.5;
this._magicCircle.x = Moghunter.scMenu_MagicCircleX;
this._magicCircle.y = Moghunter.scMenu_MagicCircleY;
this._field.addChild(this._magicCircle);
};

Change the variable ID to the one you desired, and it will check the value of those variables.
If the value is 0, the image used will be "MagicCircle_0.png", if the value is 1, it will be "MagicCircle_1.png" etc

Symbol_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could change the code a bit, so the plugin can check what image to use for the circle.

In line 370, change the code to this:

Scene_Menu.prototype.createMagicCircle = function() {
this._variable = $gameVariables.value(id);
this._magicCircle = new Sprite(ImageManager.loadMenusMain("MagicCircle_" + this._variable));
this._magicCircle.anchor.x = 0.5;
this._magicCircle.anchor.y = 0.5;
this._magicCircle.x = Moghunter.scMenu_MagicCircleX;
this._magicCircle.y = Moghunter.scMenu_MagicCircleY;
this._field.addChild(this._magicCircle);
};

Change the variable ID to the one you desired, and it will check the value of those variables.
If the value is 0, the image used will be "MagicCircle_0.png", if the value is 1, it will be "MagicCircle_1.png" etc
This worked perfectly, thank you so much for the expert help!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just released a new trailer for Manafinder! It's the TGS trailer! :D I'm very happy with the result!
sooo... im gonna go ahead and release all my game ideas on android as Beta. Everyone will be nice right? cause its Beta... right?...

AABS traps and heals (detail is below the YTB desc)
 I may actually have something I can put into the Boss Battle Build Bout by the time it’s due. It won’t be anything spectacular (or even great (and maybe not even good (I have no idea how to do combat (yay for nested parentheses)))), but I might have a submission none the less.
Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrBea