Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone,

I just made a spritesheet for Moghunter's Battle HUD's "Face Frame Animation" option- the help page (Google Translated) of Moghunter's website reads as follows: You can activate animated faces through the option. (Face Frame Animation)

Example of Animated Face.

I interpreted the faces as "idle, winning, attack, attacked, KO," but I just realized that an explanation for each face isn't really included. When I implemented my spritesheet, the second and third faces don't show up- the character's face graphic doesn't change when he attacks, and I can't seem to figure out what makes these faces appear. The "idle," "attacked," and "KO" faces work perfectly, though.

Thank you in advance for your help.

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think he mentions it or gives much ability to. That's why those extension were made. Only thing mention is to have the animation split into 5 faces, so that means it cycles without being specific.

MechScapeZH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think he mentions it or gives much ability to. That's why those extension were made. Only thing mention is to have the animation split into 5 faces, so that means it cycles without being specific.
I'm afraid I don't understand- cycles in what sense? If the faces wouldn't appear normally, why would Moghunter instruct the plugin users to include them?

I'll take a look at the extension again, but from what I gathered from reading the first post, there's no way to make a certain face appear when attacking.

Thank you again for your help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quexp wrote on Shaz's profile.
I absolutely love your profile/pic! :kaoluv:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
secasus