EclipseVRP

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, so, as the titles states, is it possible to have Text appear with what MOGHunter's BattleCry Plugin adds? Example of this would be when the Actor gets damaged, the BattleCry Plugin will initiate the Damage SE. Would it be possible to add text into that sequence? An example being the same sequence, but a text giving the Actor a damaged Face and text, similar to YanFly's GAB Window Plugin.

An alternate example would be the Start SE, where once the Battle is initiated, the Actor says a line before actually battling, and when they do say the line, it would show their face and text. Might sound confusing, but if you're using MOGHunter's BattleCry, I'm sure it'll sound familiar or so.

minnty200

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That would be a lovely addition to this plug-in! Were you hoping for the text to match what was being said in the voice line?

EclipseVRP

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That would be a lovely addition to this plug-in! Were you hoping for the text to match what was being said in the voice line?
Yes, so for example, the SE line would play, "Think fast!" And in text, the words would also display "Think fast!" Though, I'm not sure how it would be possible.

minnty200

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the difficult part to implement is some sort of developer parameter where they can put the actual line of text in. I was thinking maybe instead of calling up text it could also call up an image. The image would be pre-made with the line in it. But I could see that taking up a bit of space in the game...

EclipseVRP

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the difficult part to implement is some sort of developer parameter where they can put the actual line of text in. I was thinking maybe instead of calling up text it could also call up an image. The image would be pre-made with the line in it. But I could see that taking up a bit of space in the game...
It's possible with YanFly's GAB Window, but I'd like it to work with Moghunter Battlecry. Such a shame

minnty200

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm gonna take a shot at implementing it because I think it would also be a lovely addition to my own game. :) I'll let you know if I figure it out :)

EclipseVRP

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm gonna take a shot at implementing it because I think it would also be a lovely addition to my own game. :) I'll let you know if I figure it out :)
Sounds good! Hope to hear from you if you manage it!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emileewitt