MOGhunter's Chain Commands

JeriKnight

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like MOGhunter's Chain Commands but its just pretty confusing. I have some problems that I really don't know how to fix.

Firstly, My game is on 1280x720 and when setting parameters, I have X-axis of 400 and Y-axis of 0.
So from what I've gathered, when the chain commands appear, it seems to appear at the target's location + the parameters.
This is pretty okay when selecting enemies that are on the left side but when selecting party members (on the right), the chain commands are missing but still are there (I assume they are 400 to the right of my actors.)

How can I fix this?

Also, is there anyway to set specific commands to the skills? like double up arrow every time for a certain skill?
I can't seem to find an answer anywhere else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnuRavi