MOGhunter's Chain Commands

JeriKnight

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like MOGhunter's Chain Commands but its just pretty confusing. I have some problems that I really don't know how to fix.

Firstly, My game is on 1280x720 and when setting parameters, I have X-axis of 400 and Y-axis of 0.
So from what I've gathered, when the chain commands appear, it seems to appear at the target's location + the parameters.
This is pretty okay when selecting enemies that are on the left side but when selecting party members (on the right), the chain commands are missing but still are there (I assume they are 400 to the right of my actors.)

How can I fix this?

Also, is there anyway to set specific commands to the skills? like double up arrow every time for a certain skill?
I can't seem to find an answer anywhere else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.
"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~
fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zappz