JeriKnight

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like MOGhunter's Chain Commands but its just pretty confusing. I have some problems that I really don't know how to fix.

Firstly, My game is on 1280x720 and when setting parameters, I have X-axis of 400 and Y-axis of 0.
So from what I've gathered, when the chain commands appear, it seems to appear at the target's location + the parameters.
This is pretty okay when selecting enemies that are on the left side but when selecting party members (on the right), the chain commands are missing but still are there (I assume they are 400 to the right of my actors.)

How can I fix this?

Also, is there anyway to set specific commands to the skills? like double up arrow every time for a certain skill?
I can't seem to find an answer anywhere else.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hutbephothuyhoang