JeriKnight

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like MOGhunter's Chain Commands but its just pretty confusing. I have some problems that I really don't know how to fix.

Firstly, My game is on 1280x720 and when setting parameters, I have X-axis of 400 and Y-axis of 0.
So from what I've gathered, when the chain commands appear, it seems to appear at the target's location + the parameters.
This is pretty okay when selecting enemies that are on the left side but when selecting party members (on the right), the chain commands are missing but still are there (I assume they are 400 to the right of my actors.)

How can I fix this?

Also, is there anyway to set specific commands to the skills? like double up arrow every time for a certain skill?
I can't seem to find an answer anywhere else.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scurvyDan