Moghunter's Chrono Engine error "Typeerror: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, everyone! I am getting this error from the Moghunter's Chrono Engine. I only have the Chrono Engine and the Event Sensor on.

Screenshot_6.png

This happens exactly when I try to use a basic skill, which I can't seem to get to work either. It shows up empty.

Screenshot_7.png

EDIT: Aside from this, neither my skill nor my weapon shows up, and it is a blank list as shown above. I have associated the tool_id and tool_skill_id with one and other in my tool map; yet neither of them show up in game!

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you start a new game after adding the plugins?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Add plugins, save, test play. Do you choose New Game or Continue?

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Add plugins, save, test play. Do you choose New Game or Continue?
Oh, I saved and selected New Game as always. :)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@chocolatecheddar, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please start your own thread, providing screenshots of the error from the Console output and your plugin manager, as well as links to the relevant plugins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well turns out I'm not going to the fair... COVID cases way too high in my state. Instead I'll just go to Chuck E Cheese's and transfer all my tickets from Orlando to my normal PlayPass wristband.
NV4LMYs.gif

New UIs

The Sinners who Never Sinned thread has been approved by the moderators! Thank you so much!
:ewat:

index.php
I oughta set up my itch.io, but I'm like, uugghhh I DON'T WANNA. :kaocry: Why does errything feel like such a chore right now? I don't wanna just complain tho, so y'all got any hot tips for how to make a really pretty, sexy, sweaty, flowery itch.io page? BEST TIP WINS. :kaoluv:

Also here's a beautiful nymph to liven up the day for y'all! (No it's not me.)

alice_nymph(old).png
Hello again, guys! Today, I come to you with not one, not two, but THREE new emotion busts for Ramona!
RAng2FPS.gifRAng5FPS.gif
Anger

RWin2FPS.gifRWin5FPS.gif
Wink

RCry2FPS.gifRCry5FPS.gif
Crying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valdemar