Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

I've recently started using Moghunter's Consecutive Battles plugin, and I've ran into a problem. No matter how many waves I input, the plugin only detects the first 2- as in, when the battle starts, it displays "2 Waves" and ends after the second wave.

This is the code I'm using:
◆Plugin Command:consecutive_battles :110, 109, 114, 98, 99
◆Battle Processing:Blade Enforcer*2
◆Erase Event

Could anyone inform me of what I'm doing incorrectly?

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

minnty200

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't had an issue like that yet using this script.

The way I've used it though is I have the waves use troop numbers that are in numerical order (E.g. Troop Number 108,109,110) The battle processing would be Troop number 107.

MechScapeZH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't had an issue like that yet using this script.

The way I've used it though is I have the waves use troop numbers that are in numerical order (E.g. Troop Number 108,109,110) The battle processing would be Troop number 107.
Thanks so much @minnty200 - I just tried that, inputting the following code:
◆Plugin Command:consecutive_battles : 109,110,111
◆Battle Processing:Axe Enforcer*2 (#109)
◆Erase Event

This almost worked, but oddly, this produces a 4-wave battle with 109 repeating twice! Thank you for this, though- this brought me a lot closer than I was.

Does anyone else know why this repetition of #109 might be happening? If I can solve that, I'm golden.

minnty200

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You don't need to add "109" to the consecutive battle plugin command because it is already acounted for in the battle processing event. you are essentially calling that troop twice. hope it helps! :)

MechScapeZH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You don't need to add "109" to the consecutive battle plugin command because it is already acounted for in the battle processing event. you are essentially calling that troop twice. hope it helps! :)
Ohhhhh!!!!!!!!! Now THAT was the missing link here! It worked!

Thanks so much @minnty200 - your name has been added to my game's credits for your help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"
Alexa, play Buck-Tick - Dress
Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kraufen