fireflyege

Witch please!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin is amazing, but I have one issue.

Normally the visuals are placed with a priority order which is:

1. Skills
2. Characters
3. Battleback

And that is fine, when you cast fire pillar to a character you expect that character to be covered with a pillar of fire for a while. But when I am using the plugin the enemies do their attacks perfectly but for the players it is more like:

1. Caster's Party
2. Skills
3. Skill Target
4. Battleback

If the caster's party is the skill target though, it does work perfectly. It is just an issue with AoE attacks made by the player party.

I am using this plugin with Yanfly's plugins. Could someone help me fix that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:
Traps, detecting traps, and disarming traps including treasure traps have now been implemented into my Might and Magic-inspired project. If you don't want to get hurt, you better have a character who focuses on the perception skill, and you better have a character who focuses on the disarm skill!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loehz