Not open for further replies.

Eventidegames

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I need help with Moghunter's time system plugin with creating days of the week switches. I would like to set it so that each day of the week activates a switch which in turn allows me to make events the run that day and randomly based on a random variable. I cannot for the life of me get the days of the week to activate a switch, I've tried making a conditional branch that runs parallel using the $gameSystem.day_week_name() script but it wouldn't activate.

I created an event that ran the script which activated the Saturday switch, then I had an event that only showed when the saturday switch was active but it wouldn't pop up.

Eventidegames

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I managed to solve it on my own, turns out that redefining switch values in the plugin menu doesn't actually work, it also means that the switches are always activated based on those values, so if you have switch 51 set to run an event for a quest it will also activate when the month becomes December. I am glad I found that out, so now I know not to use any of those switches, hopefully anyone that's as lost as I was will find this useful.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol
It took me 6 retries to get the color of Yoshi I wanted. 30 mins of recording. 30 mins of voice work. Probably another 20 mins of waiting in between takes. But finally I got him...
I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).
Start of semester today. This is going to be a long one.
Can't wait for the next Sonichu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arkyn3K