Nyxel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello I am currently using Moghunter's Time System and would like to create events happen at specific times. I know there are switches ID for dawn, sunset, night, etc. And i've made events for shops to open and close using those switches. But I want to make some events happen at specific time of day.
An example would be
At 3am an NPC will be able to say something different that will send players on a quest.
Or at 10 pm on wednesday, a store will be closed when its supposed to be open.

I was able to make these events on specific times back in RM VX ACE
But I cannot seem to do that with Moghunter's Time System.
Can anyone help?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
JS Plugin Releases is where people post plugins they have written and wish to share with the community.

[move]Javascript/Plugin Support[/move]

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can easily do this using some conditional branches.
I set up something very similar.
Capture.JPG

For what you are doing to do, is make it ON the hour, so make your conditional branch equal the number you want it to take place on.

Nyxel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can easily do this using some conditional branches.
I set up something very similar.
View attachment 69026

For what you are doing to do, is make it ON the hour, so make your conditional branch equal the number you want it to take place on.

Are you also using Moghunter's Time System?
and I am assuming the conditional branch event uses the script option? and i just type in hour = 4
?

Nyxel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
and I am assuming the conditional branch event uses the script option? and i just type in hour = 4
?
Never mind. I Just understood how it works. I am so dumb. but THANK YOU Skunk. You gave me the exact answer I was looking for.
I might need help with the day night cycle so I may bother you again lol. Thanks a lot.

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problem at all, It took me a while to figure out how to do it.
What im doing with it is making it so the thomas edison lights by soul:re come on at night and turn off in the morning.
There are tons of cool things you can do with it.
Cheers!

Watch out for double posts or they will enforce the law with blue font.

garroke

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
?

Excuse me sir , can i know the code . Im kinda stuck here, im trying to set a schedule where the player needs to go to bed by 10.00 pm, if later than 10.00 pm, the player's health will be subtracted and he will collpased and transfer to the player sown room

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm finally back! :kaojoy:
A lot of RL issues happened this year which didn't let me work on Aithne as much, but I am back with new inspiration!
In that time my art style also changed a little, so I'll be doing a small art change with busts/menu art
Ops forgot to fix the hand on the weaponless sprite o_O
opening old GIMP files is a blessing and a curse because it can be fun to look at art you started once upon a time and want to finish BUT come to a total halt when you remember your past self forgot to create separate layers for most files
"The bigger the person, the longer the wait"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayJHatchet