Moghunters Time System without calender?

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone,

I'm using Moghunter's "Time System" plugin which you can find here: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-time-system/

I'm very pleased with it except it has too many features. I'm actually only interested in the time of day and the day of the week and like to omit "seasons", "dates" & Years all together since it's not important in anyway for my game and would likely only confuse the player if left in.

The time of the day and the day of the week (along with changing weather effects) IS very important to the game however. So I'd like to keep that in. I've looked over it myself but I'm not sure if there's something I can do about it or not? All the Portuguese is a little confusing too so I might have missed something.

Thanks for your time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antelope