Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone,

I'm using Moghunter's "Time System" plugin which you can find here: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-time-system/

I'm very pleased with it except it has too many features. I'm actually only interested in the time of day and the day of the week and like to omit "seasons", "dates" & Years all together since it's not important in anyway for my game and would likely only confuse the player if left in.

The time of the day and the day of the week (along with changing weather effects) IS very important to the game however. So I'd like to keep that in. I've looked over it myself but I'm not sure if there's something I can do about it or not? All the Portuguese is a little confusing too so I might have missed something.

Thanks for your time!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.
time to enter the playtest dimension
Sherriff: This permit you're renewing expired two months ago, you haven't been concealing illegally have you?

Me, remembering the sheriff was at the range with me a couple weeks ago and unsure if he'd noted me draw from IWB: I plead the fifth.
Stardew Valley's ConcernedApe announced their new game with a teaser. Hyped. It gave me some ideas to think about for the games I'm going to make as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablerie