MRColourblock

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey guys,

I downloaded moghunters script for weather effect (http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/System/ACE_SYS08.html), I actually copy/pasted it directly from the master demo. But when I start the game, there is no effect, I checked the pictures location and made sure to use the right command, but nothing. I copy/pasted it into the demo and it worked just fine there. I hope you can help me,

MRColourblock. 

Euphoria

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What are your script calls?

Mog's scripts aren't exactly compatible with lots of things, but I've never had a problem with his weather script, can you think of any other scripts you have that may do even slightly similar things?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you read the script instructions and make sure everything is set up correctly? Switches, variables, any customization that needs to be done in the script? Got the right script calls?

MRColourblock

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Wel, the script is set up right,  It has to be another script i use, cause it worked in a new project with only this script installed :/  I'm using a bunch of scripts and I actually need them for my game, I use the weather script only to make a sandstorm, so it looks better. Are there any other good scripts (free for commercial) like moghunters? 

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would be better to first find out WHAT script it's conflicting with and see if you can resolve it. Otherwise you're likely to run into the same problem over and over each time you add a new script.

Does the script use switches or variables? Did you allocate them in your database and ensure nothing else uses them? Did you look through OTHER scripts to see if they use them and if you need to allocate new switches/variables for any of those?

MRColourblock

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
The weather script isn't using any switches/variables, I also added my scripts one by one to the new project and It worked with all scripts, so it has to be something different. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murderkil27