ValentinaSama67

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I was working on some cutscenes for my game and I needed to add some embers to the map since it was on fire.
However, once I added Moghunter's plugin to my list and made the Plugin Command, this is the error I got:

Here's my Event setup and my Plugin list order. (I had no prior problems with any plugins before installing WeatherEx)

Does anyone know what happened or how to fix it?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
idk if the yanfly plugins are in order, but you also have 2x yep_eventChasePlayer plugin.

did you start a new game or continued from a saved file? if from a saved file, you get errors,
so be sure to start from the beginning.

ValentinaSama67

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
idk if the yanfly plugins are in order, but you also have 2x yep_eventChasePlayer plugin.

did you start a new game or continued from a saved file? if from a saved file, you get errors,
so be sure to start from the beginning.
Oh I didn't notice the EventChasePlayer was duplicated.

I always start from a new save file! And once I installed the WeatherEx, it stopped working...

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I use almost all of those plugins besides those Galv, all SRD but SRD camera core and orange, try disabling those. You also have the command wrong for weather, it's weather : 0 : . If none of those maybe you don't have 1.6.1? I also have Terrax at the bottom of Yanfly but I don't know if that matters.

MrKiwi

No Flying Bird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your command has an error, it should be "weather : 0 : 30 : 200 : 100 : 0 : Brasas" you missed a ":"

ValentinaSama67

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I use almost all of those plugins besides those Galv, all SRD but SRD camera core and orange, try disabling those. You also have the command wrong for weather, it's weather : 0 : . If none of those maybe you don't have 1.6.1? I also have Terrax at the bottom of Yanfly but I don't know if that matters.
I just fixed that! And once I disabled the camera core, it worked! I can't belive that I didn't think of that before.
Oh well... Now I have to find a substitute for the Camera Core, since I still need that for some of my cutscenes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paitshens