liamx2000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello I'm having an issue trying to get my custom made command menu to work, it works with my old project which is an older version of MOGS Demo, I'm trying to update my project you see because my Project is using a very old version of Mogs demo so I wanted to update it to the new master versions since so many scripts have received many updates.
But my custom menu isn't changing/Appearing with the more updated project and the MOG - Battle Commands script is on and the images are also in the correct folder which is named img/battlecommands so not sure what I should do in order to get them working , any ideas ?

here is an image of what I'm trying to accomplish , I really hope someone can help because it's really baffling me.
thank you for your time.

Attachments

• cc.png
    cc.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 17

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I learned a lot about screwdrivers today while trying and failing to remove the hard drive from an old computer I intend to turn in for disposal. I really hate that there are so many different sizes of screws and none of my screwdrivers are the right size. This would make for an evil mini-game in a modern/futuristic RPG.
Should I make a new Twitter, or is it just this bad now? I didn't pay attention to it for like 3 years. And now my new posts have extremely low views compared to my old tweets. Or did I really get that much momentum from releasing my game and then drop it? :hswt:
Started moving house today. Putting everything in boxes. Listening to Mac DeMarco's new album. Feelin' groovy.
It's finally in a packageable state. You can play start to end, half-a-minute ordeal. I just need to fix some minor bugs and it's golden.
I'm so excited for this.
1675461673946.png
(please don't mind the windows overlay XD)
BACK UP YOUR GAME

Dunno who needs to hear this, but stop what you're doing and BACK UP NOW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuvoso2