Mogs Battle command plugin help please.

liamx2000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello I'm having an issue trying to get my custom made command menu to work, it works with my old project which is an older version of MOGS Demo, I'm trying to update my project you see because my Project is using a very old version of Mogs demo so I wanted to update it to the new master versions since so many scripts have received many updates.
But my custom menu isn't changing/Appearing with the more updated project and the MOG - Battle Commands script is on and the images are also in the correct folder which is named img/battlecommands so not sure what I should do in order to get them working , any ideas ?

here is an image of what I'm trying to accomplish , I really hope someone can help because it's really baffling me.
thank you for your time.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurafty3