MOG's Battle HUD + YEP's Selection Control

Zinnherz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone, I know this was asked some time before, but I didn't want to necropost so I thought I would open a new topic for this.
I'm currently using Moghunter's Battle HUD as well as Yanfly's Selection Control (and the required Target & Battle Core plugins, of course). All of them are the newest versions available.

My problem is this; when I try to use a skill that can either target one or more enemies while more than one enemy is on screen, the game crashes.
The skill works fine when there's only one enemy, if that matters.
When crashed, it gives me the "TypeError: this._enemies[index].name is not a function" message, but since I really don't know much about Javascript, I'm kinda clueless here.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem or maybe a little workaround for this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance!

Zinnherz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just a little bump, since I'm still wondering about this issue.

If there really is no solution to this, I could probably just split the said skills in two; one targeting a single enemy and another one targeting all enemies while using the <Disperse Damage> notetag.
Still, having the option to target either on or all on just one skill would make the skill menu a little easier to navigate for the player.
If anyone knows another workaround, I'm open to that as well.

Again, thanks in advance. :)

Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually have the exact same problem. If ever someone has an answer, I'd be interested too. (I'm gonna try to look into the code, but knowing my Javascript skills, it could take a whiiiiiiile... and end up with way more crashes ^^)

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hello guys, there is a solution for this? Has anyone tried to ask mog directly?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight