MOG's Battle HUD + YEP's Selection Control

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Zinnherz, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Zinnherz

Zinnherz Villager Member

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey everyone, I know this was asked some time before, but I didn't want to necropost so I thought I would open a new topic for this.
    I'm currently using Moghunter's Battle HUD as well as Yanfly's Selection Control (and the required Target & Battle Core plugins, of course). All of them are the newest versions available.

My problem is this; when I try to use a skill that can either target one or more enemies while more than one enemy is on screen, the game crashes.
    The skill works fine when there's only one enemy, if that matters.
    When crashed, it gives me the "TypeError: this._enemies[index].name is not a function" message, but since I really don't know much about Javascript, I'm kinda clueless here.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem or maybe a little workaround for this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance!

2. Zinnherz

Zinnherz Villager Member

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Just a little bump, since I'm still wondering about this issue.

If there really is no solution to this, I could probably just split the said skills in two; one targeting a single enemy and another one targeting all enemies while using the <Disperse Damage> notetag.
    Still, having the option to target either on or all on just one skill would make the skill menu a little easier to navigate for the player.
    If anyone knows another workaround, I'm open to that as well.

Again, thanks in advance. :)