Not open for further replies.

Zinnherz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone, I know this was asked some time before, but I didn't want to necropost so I thought I would open a new topic for this.
I'm currently using Moghunter's Battle HUD as well as Yanfly's Selection Control (and the required Target & Battle Core plugins, of course). All of them are the newest versions available.

My problem is this; when I try to use a skill that can either target one or more enemies while more than one enemy is on screen, the game crashes.
The skill works fine when there's only one enemy, if that matters.
When crashed, it gives me the "TypeError: this._enemies[index].name is not a function" message, but since I really don't know much about Javascript, I'm kinda clueless here.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem or maybe a little workaround for this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance!

Zinnherz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just a little bump, since I'm still wondering about this issue.

If there really is no solution to this, I could probably just split the said skills in two; one targeting a single enemy and another one targeting all enemies while using the <Disperse Damage> notetag.
Still, having the option to target either on or all on just one skill would make the skill menu a little easier to navigate for the player.
If anyone knows another workaround, I'm open to that as well.

Again, thanks in advance. :)

Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually have the exact same problem. If ever someone has an answer, I'd be interested too. (I'm gonna try to look into the code, but knowing my Javascript skills, it could take a whiiiiiiile... and end up with way more crashes ^^)

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hello guys, there is a solution for this? Has anyone tried to ask mog directly?

AlfredS

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just place the YEP_BattleEngineCore plugin under the MOG_BattleHud plugin can solve this problem.

Before searching, I thought a lot of people would come across this problem, but they didn't.

Therefore, I am thinking that this may not be a very difficult problem to solve.
Even a lot of people will inadvertently avoid this problem.
So it might be a matter of sequence. And YEP_BattleEngineCore plugin and MOG_BattleHud plugin are the most suspect.

I tried and it worked.

I hope this is helpful.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

AlfredS, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

(actually the last 3 posters all necroposted). As the OP hasn't been back to respond to any of them, we can assume they found something or gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So the Fire alarm went off 3 times in less then a half hour on my building. But my cat is so use to it going off he doesn't even run behind the couch anymore. He is just like, "This again?"
It has been brought to my attention that the name of my main robot protagonist in bio-Synthetica (R3-M1) is a Star Wars character LOL Woops. Always Google search names. The new name of my robot is now K0-R1. :kaophew:
I'm considering making my own battlers from scratch, it seems like a daunting task, but I like the look of it so much...A_Miriam3.png
I picked up running again after a long time and managed to get from 2.25km to 7km in two weeks :3 Time to get rid of those covid kilos!
Have you ever wondered what the lives of the NPC's are like in your hero's story? Come an find out with us as we play, "A Story Beside" by Wayward Prophet :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryuinw123