FiercestPixel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there. I'm wondering if somone fluent in java would know of a way to make Yanfly's SelfSwitch/Var plugin and Mog's abs system compatible? Maybe a script to turn off yanflys plugin before the enemy dies? I believe mog's abs uses hidden self switches to show when an enemy dies.

The error only happens when the actor defeats the enemy via abs.

Not too sure though because I dont code lol. Any knowledgable insight would be greatly appreciated. Or even an alternative to Yanfly's plugin.

FiercestPixel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

ImaginaryVillain

One With The Particle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just good timing I guess, pretty much the time of night I'm trolling the forums. :LZSwink:

Chainer07

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
See I'm sorta having the same problem. Chrono abs, and yanfly itemcore dont wanna get along in the slightest. I also have the homework plugs but I still haven't gotten it to work. When YEP_Itemcore is one the attacks no longer work. Not sure if it's the same problem your having but it reads similar.

ImaginaryVillain

One With The Particle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah that adorable world where people think they can use Moghunter's and Yanfly's plugins together. I used to believe such a wonderful world existed too. Treasure these moments because reality is much harsher. The unfortunate truth is the Chrono Engine (and to a lesser extent Mog's other plugins) fight with most of Yanfly's plugins. This basically leaves you with two options, you could pay a scripter to make them compatible, or you'll just have to pick one.

No matter which option you go with, you'll want to make a new thread here asking your specific question, along with providing screenshots of what's happening. This is because people who may know an answer to your question are more likely to find it in a thread titled with it. Maybe you'll even find a kind enough scripter to do it for free.

Chainer07

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah that adorable world where people think they can use Moghunter's and Yanfly's plugins together. I used to believe such a wonderful world existed too. Treasure these moments because reality is much harsher. The unfortunate truth is the Chrono Engine (and to a lesser extent Mog's other plugins) fight with most of Yanfly's plugins. This basically leaves you with two options, you could pay a scripter to make them compatible, or you'll just have to pick one.

No matter which option you go with, you'll want to make a new thread here asking your specific question, along with providing screenshots of what's happening. This is because people who may know an answer to your question are more likely to find it in a thread titled with it. Maybe you'll even find a kind enough scripter to do it for free.
Actually i got it working quite nicely now. but thank you for believing in me ^_^

ImaginaryVillain

One With The Particle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Glad to hear it worked out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Realizing my earlier maps are an abomination against all things, I'm doing a bit of a remake. Tell me if you can see the difference. :LZSwink:

And the horrific before pics...

Last part of OcRam Obfuscator sneek peaks!
YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradzackyle