SinSilver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I recently decided I wanted to complete a project I started a while back but upon trying to test my battle system I run into a set of errors.

I've been able to narrow down the issue being between Yanfly's Engine Core and MOG's Frontal Battle Camera. Does anyone know a way I can get the two plugins to work together or a alternative for either of the two that would be compatible.

Any help would be much appreciate.

Attachments

Simientes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
im having the same issue, after hours I couldn't figured out how to work both plugins, although there is a feature in YEP_BattleEngineCore that it suppossed to display sprites in front mode, it doesnt work...

have you found something?

SinSilver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Simientes I'm still working on it as well with a friend off-site. If I find out the conflict before someone else is able to provide it here, I'll make sure to post the solution here.

Simientes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great! Thanks for that!

I found an "easier" solution, I dropped Mogs' FBC and tried to configure Yanfly's BattleCoreEngine to achieve the same goal, and it worked, I'm using a couple Mog's add ons and I had 0 issues.

I posted the solution that worked for me here

I'm gonna try soon with bigger custom battle sprites to see if still works

SinSilver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't know what to say other than you saved me several hours of frustration on dealing with this, thanks so much for the work around. I tried it myself and it seems to work like a charm.

Simientes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great!! Please if you discover something new related with adding custom sprites or compatibility with other plugins that improves battle animation, im kinda worried about that and I have lots of thing to solve before focusing on that:kaodes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1st of March 2014 I joined and it has been a great experience for 6 whole years. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to ALL members of this forum.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerKruste