Luozcurator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys,

I was using Moghunter's Title Picture Commands and ran into a an issue, when trying to link it to Yanfly's Credits Page.
The "Continue" and "Options" stop the particle effects, blur the screen and appear above the commands. The "Credits" page doesn't and appears a layer below the commands, which ends with them covering the text.

Ideally, the Credits page working like the other pages would help me a lot, but another option would be to remove the "Credits" command and have the page somewhere else in the game. As far as I can see, there's no option to turn it off in the plug-in parameters.

I aparted the plug-ins in a singular project and tried moving the YEP_CreditsPage up and below MOG'sTitlePictureComm, if you need more info just ask me. Any bit of help is appreciated!

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (234).png
    Captura de pantalla (234).png
    589.2 KB · Views: 20
  • cap1.png
    cap1.png
    859 KB · Views: 22
  • cap2.png
    cap2.png
    545.8 KB · Views: 19
  • cap3.png
    cap3.png
    589.2 KB · Views: 18
  • cap4.png
    cap4.png
    707.3 KB · Views: 18
  • cap5.png
    cap5.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 17

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh...Guests always put the Ketchup in the fridge....bloody savages the lot of them! :)
daysbetweendatescalculator.jpg
It may be useful for some weird purposes in the game and outside the game.:kaojoy:
I'm taking a break from Game Work to actually play a game (NEO: The World Ends With You) and I'm terrified that I'm gonna lose the drive for my project, since prior to picking up NEO, I'd been doing at least a little bit of work on the project each day ahhh. My brain is very much an "all or nothing" kind of brain, sigh.
bandicam 2021-08-05 15-10-37-143.png
Configuration menu and icons test
Tiamat-86 wrote on Andar's profile.
tfw just trying to help and get yelled at. /comfort

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pansx