Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
https://roooodworks.itch.io/hearts-and-hardship
Was made in MV was made for a visual novel jam. I did all the arts myself (backgrounds and characters), and wrote the story. There are 3 different paths that can be taken and the end of the demo is different depending on those paths too :) I think it took about a month or so to make. I can't wait to watch you play and hear the voices of the characters. :)

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Here's my game. It's a cyberpunk open-world RPG in VX Ace. It's still in progress, but I do have a demo that can be played.

Last edited:

zzmmorgan

I've used punchcards
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Somebody has liked it so I guess that means it's come out of moderation already :)

Current amount of content is around 4 hours. You can hit the end game content faster depending on how you progress.

mf_Will_Black

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Trailblazer is a rootin' tootin' good time that combines the best aspects of some of our favorite RPGs. It is a love letter to the Wild Arms and DQ series, but has a unique historical steampunk wild west feel. I'd be honored to hear your thoughts on it!

CainReval

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you so much for looking into my game Studio Blue! I hope you enjoy it!
heres the link to Loveless Special Edition

CainReval

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry if this comes as a repeat message! Heres Loveless, after a few bug fixes! The demo is about an hour long or so if you do everything, otherwise it's pretty short! That's for looking into it!

Cythera

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to add my game Origin Hunt to the list! :)
A story-focused fantasy RPG with unique characters and a challenging combat system. Enjoy customizing your party to fill any role in combat - my personal favorite is turning the healer into a damage-dealer!
The demo is about 8 hours long, so plenty of content for the livestream!

Nestor_Takeshima

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Submit your game!

Reply here to submit your game to be played on our Monday Night Game Stream with our hosts Steel and Teal from Studio Blue!

Only reply with links to game threads here. To read more or discuss the streams, read the announce thread here!
I'm wondering if you are able/willing to stream RPG Maker MV games made on the Nintendo Switch? Not to come off as boasting but my game, I venture to say, represents the best RPG Maker project currently on that console and I'd really appreciate any exposure I can get from a feature on your stream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.
People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Part 2 of my Audio Engine tutorial for MZ is out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleXP