Meowsticks

Just a person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Would definitely love some feedback from people who critique a lot of RPGs. The demo for my game Untold Story is up if you would like to try it out. It's a pretty standard RPG by all accounts, but I was going more for story and character building. It does have a pretty hefty intro with a lot of text, so I'm not sure if it would make for a great stream, but I'll post it in case you find it interesting. Thanks for streaming everyone's games. :)

Ouro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to offer up my own demo, I'd love to see it get played and ripped to shreds if needed.

It's a semi-open world game about Blue Magic, though it's not called that in-game. Every monster skill can be learned and used and you can (ideally) pick and choose how to solve boss encounters and the order in which you can explore and find things!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Submit your game!

Reply here to submit your game to be played on our Monday Night Game Stream with our hosts Steel and Teal from Studio Blue!

Only reply with links to game threads here. To read more or discuss the streams, read the announce thread here!
I'd like to submit my game, Tribulation, for critique. Thank you!

Steam:
itch: https://desdemona-games.itch.io/tribulation

CleanWater

Independent Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's a playable prototype still under development. I would love to hear your feedback if applicable.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph
Added store elements.
44JtdpE5n4jQMFkSi7pACW.png

2uqvqT3uCWxcXAhlyZokxg.png

The next step will be to start making props (including distillers).
I just saw one of SigmaSuccor's RPG Maker news videos, it mentioned one of my plugins. Now I kind of wish I'd made a demo project for it, having nothing in that segment but a scroll down the code feels a little underwhelming given what the plugin COULD do. Except I suck at making demo stuff, and my testing project isn't fit for that. :(
Ok, to prepare for the GMTK Game Jam, I'm trying to make a game with the theme "The Cat's out of the Bag" in about 48 hours. I'd make a forum post with a question, but I don't have the time!
Worked over a week on a new BGM, and I'm finally happy with it.

Here are some screenshots of the area it will be used in
EzLHppdVIAMY7DP

EzLHpqsVIAEZ7jt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachdev