Walldeaf

The Event-Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you for playing "A Thief's Voyage" on your livestream. I have taken some notes :)

Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I'd like to submit my game Eternal Dreamers!

The game is available for free, but offers four characters as paid DLC. I'd hook you up with those for the playthrough of course.
Hey there! Go ahead and send any relevant keys to us privately, so we can play through the full experience.

marganec

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RM2k3

Rumbaba

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English UK
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Submit your game!

Reply here to submit your game to be played on our Monday Night Game Stream with our hosts Steel and Teal from Studio Blue!

Only reply with links to game threads here. To read more or discuss the streams, read the announce thread here!
Hello, sorry I am a bit lost here but I'm a noob in need of help. I got a great dlc pack called Dark Fantasy Characters, which is amazing, but there is some sort of corruption in the credits page. I love these sprites so much I just want to give credit where it is due! Its a set which came as a freebie with MV but I'd love to use it with MZ. I apologize for posting in the wrong place could anyone help me post in the right place if I am wrong.?Thanks for your help and your time, and If this is read by Studio Blue, a giant thank you for the superb pod casts, which I am eagerly lapping up on You Tube. I hope you really have a great time with touch the stars!
Best wishes

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RasenNinja