Walldeaf

The Event-Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you for playing "A Thief's Voyage" on your livestream. I have taken some notes :)

Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I'd like to submit my game Eternal Dreamers!

The game is available for free, but offers four characters as paid DLC. I'd hook you up with those for the playthrough of course.
Hey there! Go ahead and send any relevant keys to us privately, so we can play through the full experience.

marganec

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RM2k3

Rumbaba

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English UK
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Submit your game!

Reply here to submit your game to be played on our Monday Night Game Stream with our hosts Steel and Teal from Studio Blue!

Only reply with links to game threads here. To read more or discuss the streams, read the announce thread here!
Hello, sorry I am a bit lost here but I'm a noob in need of help. I got a great dlc pack called Dark Fantasy Characters, which is amazing, but there is some sort of corruption in the credits page. I love these sprites so much I just want to give credit where it is due! Its a set which came as a freebie with MV but I'd love to use it with MZ. I apologize for posting in the wrong place could anyone help me post in the right place if I am wrong.?Thanks for your help and your time, and If this is read by Studio Blue, a giant thank you for the superb pod casts, which I am eagerly lapping up on You Tube. I hope you really have a great time with touch the stars!
Best wishes

PhantonPlays

Founder of the Soul Stone
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Xana43

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
here's my game

it's SUPER unfinished and the playable portion is SUPER small, because I can't focus on doing one thing at a time. Plus I can't really art so that's also stopping me from finishing stuff. However I still have a game (if you can call it that) and thus I'm sharing it here.

kendallfire

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Submit your game!

Reply here to submit your game to be played on our Monday Night Game Stream with our hosts Steel and Teal from Studio Blue!

Only reply with links to game threads here. To read more or discuss the streams, read the announce thread here!
Here is mine! Woohoo!

Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oldie but goldie. I'd love to hear what you think about this.
View attachment 191804

Hey there! We noticed that this game's title is based on a metal opera. Does it contain copyrighted music or other assets?

Adventures in the valley. I've made the game free for a limited time. I'll be up to date on the broadcast! Link: https://gmicrooset.itch.io/valleyadventures Thank studio Blue <3

Hiya! :) Is this one still available?

riggsbass

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello everyone! I'd like to submit my game DELUGE for Studio Blue to shred.
It was created in RPG Maker 2003 and is a commercial game, available on Itch.io.

The game has all original music and uses stock and modified RTP graphics. :)

Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I hope no one will yell at me for joining more than once. I'm just having problems finding people to stream my stuff. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/one-map-game-challenge-heidi.143051/

Also, not sure what your policy is on paid games, but there's a free demo or I could give you a free copy.
Hi Hex! We saw your game on HawkZombie's twitch channel.
In so far as paid games, we'll need either a free demo or a reviewer key.

Also, are you receptive to updating the game, or otherwise are making a new one? We offer feedback to help developers improve their game-making craft. So long as you can utilize our feedback, we'll do what we can to help. :)

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah, I'm going to be updating the game once this depressive episode clears up. So hold on for a bit and I'll update you when it's decent.

LordYltas

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Submit your game!

Here you go! I worked hard on it, hope you guys like it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A woman gave me her number without me even asking for it. Then she left because she had other patients to see.
oh, hey, I forgot about all this!

my old project got abandoned after I started working too much on stuff I'd already worked on - plus, starting to hate the story I wrote for it. Then, well, a lot of serious life **** went down. I ended up moving across the country, cutting off some people, etc. - **** was rough.

So, uh, I guess I'm back for now? Funny how things work.
I'm glad I'm sticking to my guns on having fighting game mechanics in my game, from what I've read, it's not for everyone. but for the most part, I've made it so you don't have to use them motion inputs for attacks if you don't want to.
And my project's just entered the Lunar New Year Sale 2022... Let's see if it reaches it's goal of $ 7,77.
Ohmygoodness I played Dicey Dungeons for the first time last night. Gave me SO MANY IDEAS for how to fix Heidi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
orchid_mantis