Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, basicly I accidently ruined my entire collection of generator parts and fortunately I managed to recover almost everything I've lost, one just is missing and this is this clothing, (like medieval monk ??)

I would also appreciate if you tell me who made this clothing. Also I cannot find these horns.

Attachments

• 2021-08-05 20_42_21-Spellzone 2.3.png
    2021-08-05 20_42_21-Spellzone 2.3.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@slimmmeiske2 YES!!! That's the clothing I was searching! I didn't notice the link it was next to man with skull helmet image.

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The horns are by @hiddenone , too. Probably from somewhere in her thread because I've just got them in my 'Stuff By Hiddenone' folder rather than in a Resource Staff Releases folder.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewGAmeR