Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, basicly I accidently ruined my entire collection of generator parts and fortunately I managed to recover almost everything I've lost, one just is missing and this is this clothing, (like medieval monk ??)

I would also appreciate if you tell me who made this clothing. Also I cannot find these horns.

Attachments

• 2021-08-05 20_42_21-Spellzone 2.3.png
    2021-08-05 20_42_21-Spellzone 2.3.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@slimmmeiske2 YES!!! That's the clothing I was searching! I didn't notice the link it was next to man with skull helmet image.

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The horns are by @hiddenone , too. Probably from somewhere in her thread because I've just got them in my 'Stuff By Hiddenone' folder rather than in a Resource Staff Releases folder.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ariel240gamer