Reaction score
First Language
Cookie
Primarily Uses
I have been trying to learn Digital Art for a few years now (haven't made much progress with it) and I thought I should share it with you. :)

[IMG]https://monkeysnow55.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/link-digital-art.png[/IMG]

Program: GIMP

Estimated Time to create: About 2 days

Art: The Legend of Zelda: Link.

State: Beginner 

Last edited by a moderator:

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Nice! You seem to have a good handle on proportion, balance and anatomy.

Your linework is a little shaky, but that may be down to your tablet's pressure sensitivity being off. Also, (and I don't know GIMP) you may want to use a line tool for straight edges like the sword.

Your shading's a bit off, but that will come with practice.

Keep up the awesome work!

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
its a good start, just need more practice ;) .

you are better at drawing picture/bust than me though :guffaw:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.
Although a lot of things are still not finished, I can't delay the early access date.
It's her birthday. :kaojoy:
Have you ever been truly comfortable? This weekend I experienced it for the first time in my 33 years on this planet. Try to get comfy, friends.
Every once in a while I check to see if my planned game titles are taken or trademarked. Still okay. I plan to take my time for the sake of quality, but at the same time it feels like a race against some hidden dev out there who also plans to publish or register the same title.
Who else here likes frogs? I sure do like them squishy beings! :rwink:

froggy.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duselre