Primarily Uses
These are really great! Thanks!

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
This was the first thing I downloaded after I got MV installed. Excellent work friend! Can't wait for more, especially if you are planning on doing male parts too! Every extra generator part we have at our disposal just adds to the amount of creativity we can produce!

RainAC

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Thank you! It was so usefull or me :)

I'm sure using in my game :D

Merancapeman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Lovely stuff, but the MV Generator part system is so idiotic and complicated that I can't afford to install this over a larger part download.

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Lovely stuff, but the MV Generator part system is so idiotic and complicated that I can't afford to install this over a larger part download.
Just copy the original genorator part folder and back it up somewhere else... if you do somehow manage to do, delete the botched file and just copy back the original!

Merancapeman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I did some serious work to get this going, but it was tedious work that paid off amazingly. I'm not sure you understand how awesome this set is, and I want to put a highlight on the mouths and eyes. Here is why you need to continue expanding these generator parts: this is by far the most beautiful method of animating faces. I used the message plus plugin (http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/49676-message-plus/) and your parts in tandem to create an amazing animated speaking face, which adds so much depth to an RPG game. I am only sad there are no male equivalents, but I'm by no means any less impressed and grateful. Thank you for your hard work!

Yurash

Crazy Cat Lady :P
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These look really good! Thanks, definitely will add these tomorrow/later today >.< That's what browsing generator parts for hours does to ya D: (PTF-ing to give credit where credit is due)

Yurash

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT: Sorry, I forgot I had posted! >.<

Last edited by a moderator:

Celeste-Ominous

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey! I love the previews!

Although...seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know how to "Simply merge the Generator folder into your RPGM MV installation directory."

Someone help with a guide please? ^-^'

Yurash

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You find where your generator folder is (I use Steam so mine is: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV\Generator). Yours might be slightly different if you got MV from the actual site. Then you highlight all of the files and folders with the new pieces in and drag them to your generator to overwrite all the files. Make sure you don't have any custom or added pieces in there already or it won't work at all... if you DO have custom or added pieces, you have to rename all of the items you get from this pack so there aren't any clashes. You don't want to overwrite any files until you check (or know) that you won't be deleting anything you may want! :)

Zanshoo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fr but i do En
Primarily Uses
Thank you for this amazing work, those parts are lovely ! 

Radis3D

Just a Devilz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
yey more part for the generator..

sankyu @mon

big hug.. :3

Roscalin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I wonder what happened to the topic creator... one would think he/she would log on more often from time to time.

None the less these are very quality pieces for the generator to add to.

Well Done \(^_^)/

Last edited by a moderator:

vico

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Well, if @mon is still around i will make a request: Please make a RXGE pack of your generator parts for Schlangan's RPG Maker MV Extended Generator

Its far more easy (and better) to generate in this tool than the standard generator.

ladyaliria

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ohmy god, thank you so much! I was struggling with the ugly female features and now I'm crying because you did such an amazing job. ♥♥♥♥

Moony

Light Our Darkest Hour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wowee! These are fantastic and a huge step up from some of the original parts. ALSO - For anyone who's interested I just plugged these awesome bits into the Generator and I'd like you to know that I (in experimentation) added the hair and eye patch into the male half and they work fine. I haven't tried the mouths or eyes, though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.
Have a random update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpookyZombieKat