Hyperagua

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if I can create a monster that can used as an actor (that can be join to the party). I'm looking for a generator , so the walking, battle and face will be generated after the customization of the monster's characteristics. Hope I'm clear enough for you guys. Thank you in advance!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This forum is for discussing the design of game mechanics, not for requesting items to be made for you.  ASAIK there is no generator for monsters, because each monster would have to be so different that there could be few, if any, common parts.  There is a French Goblin generator, but I can't find the link unfortunately.

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rob007