Monster Evolution!

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score

Are you ready for the monster evolution!?

From the talented artist Tyler Warren comes the 6th set of battlers - allowing you to change and evolve your monsters over time. Whether you're looking for bosses and matching minions or plan to make your game's enemies grow dynamically as the player levels up, you can't go wrong with Monster Evolution!

Click here for more details.
Steam version coming soon!

We've also got a couple of RMWeb classics making its way to Steam:

As always, we love and appreciate your feedback! Please let us know what you think of this week's releases. :)

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Last edited:

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I for one am delighted to see this pack is finally released! I thought it was a very creative idea, and I even helped provide feedback in @Tyler Warren 's thread while he was making these. I appreciate that he listens to his audience. I hope we see a sequel to this pack, because there are so many other monsters that make good candidates for this evolution approach!

Tyler Warren

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Jonforum If you are referring to the sprites in this thread, then Lunarea is not the artist. As it says in the opening post, the artist is Tyler Warren.
Still, @Jonforum I appreciate the feedback, I'm always looking to know what features/sets/themes I should add and what people are looking for, so this helps me.

Also, I'm super excited to see this make it to release! I was very happy with the art in the pack, very happy with the colors and hope they make a showing in your next project.

For those who are curious, I did ask Yanfly permission to do some versions of his character for the pack. He was the first to see the drawings and the first to see the finished art. Very grateful to him for the permission. On a side note, I support his ******* and for those who use his plugins, I'd encourage you to as well. I think he brings a ton of usability and features to the RPG Maker universe.

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I thought that yellow furball looked familiar! :) I am also kind of surprised the turtle didn't turn into a ninja at the end...

Great work man, it just keeps getting better and better over time :)

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Great concept and masterfully executed. I'm getting this today! So curious to discover all the battlers included :kaojoy:

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still, @Jonforum I appreciate the feedback, I'm always looking to know what features/sets/themes I should add and what people are looking for, so this helps me.
thank you very much for lisent people, what I expect from a pack of sprites, they are the PSD files or AI.
This allows to manipulate the sprites to the desired style of engine and without loss of quality according to the desired resolutions.
Cutting limbs for Rigging is more easier on non compressed pictures.

I do not know your method of work, but if you want to try the experiment, I would love to test your product.

Example PSD layer sprite for rigging

Last edited:

Tyler Warren

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought that yellow furball looked familiar! :) I am also kind of surprised the turtle didn't turn into a ninja at the end...

Great work man, it just keeps getting better and better over time :)
Jesse, you flatter me, you are next level already. I think the ninja turtle version would be the 4th evolution. Would love to see the PVGames-style version of Yanfly as well, perhaps in your next monster pack :)

Richard John S

Rpg Maker Music Pack Contributor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice looking battlers, and that future atmosphere pack sounds great.

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I always love games with evolving monsters since it gives the player a clear sense of progression and empowerment as they defeat harder and harder enemies. The designs are great too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today's the day I post my demo!
I am having a great day today humans! May your day be great too! Praise the altar.
Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets from other games, claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine. Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(

My best practices for a new amazing plugin by this author https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saediga