Monster Garden Screenshots

wzackw

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have been working on my first RPG Maker game for the past few months, called Monster Garden.

Concept: Meeting scary monsters in scary places and turning them into friendly monster friends in your very own Monster Garden that slowly gets bigger and better as you advance.

Characters: I'm planning to have a bunch of monster characters, as seen below.

Status: I've only just finished the first area (the garden), but from there you will be able to go to various scary destinations and expand your garden (see below).

Screen Shot 2016-02-09 at 12.13.39 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-02-09 at 12.13.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-02-09 at 12.14.10 AM.png

Please let me know what you think about the style. I want it to feel fresh and original. I got inspired by Earthbound and Paladin's Quest / Lennus to make something simple and colorful, imaginative and slightly creepy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Like the bizzare art style, for whatever reason its got the surreal look of things like that megaman sprite game. 

wzackw

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Like the bizzare art style, for whatever reason its got the surreal look of things like that megaman sprite game. 
Thanks! I'm not sure of the megaman sprite game you mean...What is it called? I should have a lot more progress by the end of this month, though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quexp wrote on Shaz's profile.
I absolutely love your profile/pic! :kaoluv:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
secasus